Welcome to Canada!
Canadian Education Consultancy Services can help you immigrate to Canada and start a new and better life. Our international organization is comprised of experienced Canadian immigration lawyers, employment experts and worldwide affiliates. Together we provide comprehensive and exceptional Canadian immigration services to business people, skilled workers and international students. We deliver outstanding personalized service both before and after you land in Canada.
We advise and represent our clients throughout the process to ensure they succeed in Canada. We understand that immigrating to a new country is difficult and complicated but we make it easy. Contact us today to learn how we can help you start a new and exciting life in Canada.
We find you the right program at the right school, and arrange a Student Visa, work visa & Permanent Residence.
Skilled Workers & Professionals
Canada wants people with skills, education & experience. Complete our online assessment form and we’ll tell you if you qualify.
Invest in Canada and get your family permanent residence in Canada. We make it fast & easy.
Entrepreneurs & Self-Employed
Business people with experience can get PR if you buy or start a business in Canada. We’ll help throughout.
Canadian Experience Class
If you’ve worked or studied in Canada you can now get Canadian Permanent Residence quickly and easily.
We help eligible Canadians sponsor their spouses, dependent children, parents and grandparents.
Generally a job offer is required for a Work Permit. We may be able to help you find a job in Canada. Send us your resume.
Provincial Nominee Programs
We can advise you if you’re eligible for any special provincial immigration programs.
Federal Skilled Worker
As of May 4, 2013, CIC is re-opening the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) to 24 eligible occupations, in addition to applicants with a qualifying job offer or those applying under the PhD stream. As of this same date, all applications are subject to the new FSWP selection criteria.
- Process 5,000 applications in total from May 4, 2013 to April 30, 2014, in the eligible occupations stream.
- Within the 5,000 applications, CIC will only accept 300 applications in each priority occupation.
- In the PhD stream, CIC will accept 1,000 applications from May 4, 2013 to April 30, 2014.
- There is no cap on applications with a qualifying job offer.
- As of May 4, applicants must use the new application kit and meet the new requirements in order to apply.
- Applications received by CIC on or after May 4 that do NOT include the necessary Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) or do not meet the minimum language threshold requirements will be returned as incomplete.
Eligible Occupations List
The eligible occupations stream will have an overall cap of 5,000 new applications and sub-caps of 300 applications in each of the 24 occupations on the list.
Eligible occupations (with their corresponding 2011 National Occupation Classification code):
- 0211 Engineering managers
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2134 Chemical engineers
- 2143 Mining engineers
- 2144 Geological engineers
- 2145 Petroleum engineers
- 2146 Aerospace engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
- 2154 Land surveyors
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3143 Occupational Therapists
- 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 Medical sonographers
- 3217 Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c. (not elsewhere classified)